2007/10/21

Insomnia

Gecire nem tudok elaludni, már vagy öt órája olvastam, de egyszer sem éreztem azt a jóleső érzést, amikor az ember rábukik a könyvre és elkezd durmolni. A lentiek innen származnak.

"Gothic - Insomnia

I only smoke weed when I need to,
And I need to make some tests, yo
I confess, I spent a night on anothers mattress,
Yes, yes, it was me, I play guilty,
And on the count of three I opened up the chest,
Make my way to the depth,
One candle stick inside, no lie
Not even bread, ham,
Then the guard above my head went bam!
I won't sleep, something's all over me,
Gothic, insomnia please release me,
And let me dream about Scavengers on the cliff,
Tearing off wolfs their teeth.
But there's no relief,
I'm wide awake with my mouse,
It's dark and I'm lonely,
Oh, if I could only get some sleep,
Speaker noises make my skin creep,
I need to get some sleep,
I can't get no sleep...."

Nincsenek megjegyzések: